The new rave in the Indian market is all set to go for the year of 2018! Suzuki Swift in India is amongst the most popular vehicles in demand today and for all the right reasons, some of which are mentioned briefly below;
- New Heartect Platform is the most efficient as it is manufactured of high-quality tensile steel which makes the body lighter and way stronger. It gives the frame higher rigidity and better levels of noise control. Having a spacious compartment along with it being comfortable is another win. It also has more boot space.
- Automated Manual Transmission allows for two different types of litre diesel variant. In addition to this, it also has a 5-speed gearbox.
- Projector Headlamps come with a unique U shaped LED to improve the measure of the car.
- Redesigned Interior consists of an upgraded 7-inch touch screen which can work with Apple and Android both. There are new AC vents as well in a new circular design which looks way more appealing to the eye. It has a satin finish to it which is a feature dug by urbanites.
- Safety Features have also been upgraded; the new swift has dual-front airbags. If you are with kids, here is a good news for you; Isofix child seats that can be mounted according to preference. The side and frontal compartments are designed to be shock absorbents too.
The sole fact that its sales have exceeded over 13 lakh cars just in the Indian market, speaks for its amazing design and fan base. In case you are wondering why we are raving about its design, we have compiled all the right reasons for you below;
- Exterior remains unhinged with the exception of chrome garnish and very minute alterations to the front bumper. The interior also looks lavish owing to the black cabin and the great cushioning on the seats.
- Two engine options make it an amazing choice for those looking for diversity. It has a 1.2-litre petrol motor and a 1.3-litre diesel engine, both. They are efficiently powered and you can rev the engine up when needed.
- Ride and handling balance are the two top qualities of this car. This is why it is so much fun to drive. The tires will keep you in control and it is the perfect fit for India’s undulating roads in the suburbs.
- Safety factors offered by this version consist of the start/stop button along with the Bluetooth and mounted controls which will allow you to control the audio system.
To conclude, the new Maruti Suzuki Swift has been almost completely changed to fit the changing tastes of the Indian market. It retains its Swift style but has all the upgraded features making it the best choice for everyone, but after considering its price which is said to be revealed on the date of its launch.